Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Good eats...




So... some of you may remember i spent a brief time in Atlanta, GA a couple years ago. During my time there I was fortunate to get to work at "The Flying Biscuit Cafe" which is located in Midtown and in Candler park. I worked at the one in Midtown. This restaurant was one of my favorite waiting table jobs ever! they make THE BEST breakfast and everything they use is organic. I even got a cookbook for christmas from my mom a couple years ago from the restaurant. I have yet to be able t make anything out of it as good as they do-but i have tried! if you are everin Atlanta you MUST go to the Flying Biscuit. We passed through on our tour last week and it was one of my first stops when i got into town. I myself had a turkey burger. I know that seems boring but they have the best! I have to have a side salad with their balsamic dressing, also outstanding. And of course, a biscuit! Best biscuits ever and you put there special "Cranberry Apple Butter" on it-awesome! Check them out! www.flyingbiscuit.com
Also when i was in Atlanta I went to Benihana's japanese steakhouse. Now, you can find one of this in almost every city. It brings the japanese art of having food cooked at your table into the mainstream. The idea was first brought to the U.S. in 1964 and was unheard of. Since then it has grown into a major success. I myself had a wonderful time and had a couple great martinis that were made with sake. I had sushi, but other people at the table ordered entree's that were prepared in front of us. It was a good time. Check one out if you get the chance! www.benihana.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home