Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Wedding Crashers


Hey Everyone!
I checked out the movie "Wedding Crashers" last week and thought it was great. I often walk into comedies not expecting much these days, and I didnt with this one. I thought it was hilarious! I wasnt a very big Owen Wilson fan but this movie changed my mind a bit. I've always liked Vince Vaughn and thought he was great in this. Vince seriously cracked me up a ton. Then there was Rachel McAdams who I am slowly but surely falling in love with. You all may remember her as "Mean Girls" queen Regina George or from "The Notebook" (which I still havent seen). She was beautiful and flawless in every way, I adore her. I can't wait for Wes Cravens "Red Eye" to come out (August 19th). Rachel will be in that too. Check out "Wedding Crashers"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home