Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Dawn D at Vee


This is my good friend Dawn that I miss terribly! She was my company manager last year on Sesame Street. She is now the company manager for Sesame Street International tour "Everyone Makes Music" and the company manager of the touring production of "Clifford the big red dog". I am hoping i get to see her in december as our tours will be four hours apart and she said she might be able to come visit. This pictureof her and I was taken at a resaurant in Los Angeles called Shabu Shabu which means "swish swish". It was one of my favorite dining experiences EVER! She was there along with my good friend Casey D who was accompanied by Chris. We each had our own pot of water in front of us and our entree came to us in raw form and we cooked it ourselves. It was delicious! And since you were cooking it yourself you really took your time eating. you filled up but you didnt eat to fast. It felt like we were there for hours! I had a wonderful time, if i remember correctly Chris was falling asleep but the rest of us were very much awake with conversation and great food. Miss you DAWN!

1 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Blogger Casey said...

DIFRANKENSTEIN!!! Dawn is also one of my favorite people in the world. She been my manager for - going on 3 years now! She's been there through good and bad. She is a great person to have around, and I'm glad that she can handle me enough to be my friend! :) Oh Dawn, I bought new shoes at Ross - you gotta see them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home