Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Charlie and the chocolate factory...


Okay...I have to be honest, I was never a fan of the original. For that reason I have been hesitant about seeing this one. However, I'm a huge Johnny Depp fan (really, who isnt?) so that got me to check it out. It was excellent from start to finish! Freddie Highmore was so great as Charlie. You may remember him from "Finding Neverland" also with Mr. Depp. And of course, Johnny was brilliant as usual. I found Gene Wilder to be really creepy and boring in the original. Johnny was disturbing in the character (as the character is meant to be) but extremly funny as well. And unlike the original-I actually cared about the characters in this one. When Charlie found the last golden ticket, I thought i was gonna have to bust out a tissue. Go see it!

3 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dustin-
It's been so long since I have seen you.. just wanted to let you know that I think of you often and am very proud of everything that you are accomplishing!
Love always-
"Boobs"

 
At 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not bad. How do you do this blog thing anyway? Love you,Sunshine.

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I,m impressed, as I always am.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home