Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Lovely Bones


This is different....me reading that is. So, since I started touring last year I have also started reading more. Yes-its true, I swear! I even have a favorite author, David Sedaris. But this last book I read was by Alice Sebold. I had been hearing about it over and over again from people. The last book i heard so much about was "the DaVinci Code"...boring, i mean...bring a book-oh wait, i had one and it WAS the boring part. I know some of you liked it but i couldnt get into it. "The Lovely Bones" was excellent from start to finish for me. The characters were drawn out so well and everything flowed so well that I couldnt put it down. I'm no book reviewer but I do suggest it.

"I wish you all a long and happy life"

4 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Susan said...

In general, what was the book about?

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Casey said...

wait ... you actually finished a book? tour MUST be boring for you! ;) maybe i'll have to pick it up!

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I'm so proud of you! It's a great book, isn't it? Don't try her other book, Lucky - it's a memoir and not a very good one.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

hey blogdreamz-like i said in the post im NOT a book reviewer. read the book and find out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home