Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Health valley Heart Wise


This week we have kitchens at the hotel. Basic stuff...big fridge, stove top, microwave etc. I decided I was gonna give a go at eating healthy this week. It's wednesday and despite my rampage through my luggage last night to find that one last packet of easy mac at 2:00 in the morning....I'm doing okay. I have a green pepper, onion and mushroom omelette in the morning, turkey sandwich for lunch, chicken salad for dinner and sometimes for a snack I have a nice little bowl of cereal. I know thats not really a snack but trust me...with the decent way I am eating this is a snack! It's "healthy" cereal...It's called Healthy Valley Heart Wise and it's supposed to be all good for you and stuff but....do you ever fiund yourself shoveling your cereal in your mouth because you can tell that it is getting soggy and soggier by the second? Soggy cereal to me is nasty and while this Heart Wise is both delicious and healthy....it gets soggy when I just get the milk out of the fridge. Yuk!

My favorite cereal is cinnamon toast crunch.

What is everyone's favorite cereal?

6 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Joshua-Myles said...

Cinnamon Toast Crunch rocks. I can eat buckets of the junk. I haven't, but you get the point. My favorite would be a toss up between Berry Kix or Grapenuts. I know total blando boy here.

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger christopher john said...

APPLE JACKS!! I love em, even though they don't taste like apples. . .I really don't know what they taste like, but they're YUMMY!

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Life...but regular, not cinnamon. I can eat a whole box in a day.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Casey said...

FROSTED FLAKES!!! They'rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre GREAT!

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is very good...but i have to go with Count Chocula... :) What's this eating healthy crap...i thought you got fired if you lost any weight.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I love Life, too. I eat it dry. I can demolish a whole box in one day, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home