Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Dirty Love



So a few weeks ago my friend Brian and I rented a movie when I was home in Michigan. The movie is "Dirty Love" and while I dont completly love it, it has now been purchased and thrives in my collection. The first thing I love is how Jenny McCarthy is so freaking beautiful and she will laugh at herself and make fun of herself and do disqusting things-It makes it even more fun! Then there is Carmen Elektra in this movie thinking she is all black and shit...I love it! Then the other girl...her name is Kam something, I think she was the girl in the movie "Trick" that says "What the hell is a whifenpoof"? She is just fun because she is dumn. Is it a must see?? NO. Is it a bored and I want something to make me laugh some...yes. People always ask me to summarize and stuff and I'm just bad at it so I copied this below from a website. Enjoy.

A sexy woman discovers just how hard it can be to find a worthwhile man in this outrageous romantic comedy. Rebecca (Jenny McCarthy) is a beautiful blonde who thinks she has it made with her hunky boyfriend, Richard (Victor Webster); however, when she comes home early one day and finds him in bed with another woman, she realizes that isn't quite the case. Devastated, Rebecca takes the advice of her friends Carrie (Kam Heskin), a half-bright actress, and Michelle (Carmen Electra), a racially confused beautician, and throws herself back into the dating game to prove to Richard that she can do better. However, there's a problem -- Rebecca is a bit of a klutz, she keeps ending up with men who are either crazy or strange, and each date she goes on ends in disaster. Does Rebecca have any chance at either finding new love or winning Richard back? And is it possible her pal John (Eddie Kaye Thomas) might be interested in being more than just friends? Dirty Love was written by leading lady Jenny McCarthy and directed by John Asher, McCarthy's husband. ~ Mark Deming.

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Is it sad that I love Jenny? She makes me laugh so hard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home