Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Indianapolis, IN and St. Patty's day...


So I took a little visit to see my favorite person on the face of the planet Mon, Tue, and Wed last week in Michigan. I returned to Indiana on Wednesday evening and I met Doc at the hotel where we proceeded to the airpoprt to return our rental vehicles. The cheapest thing to take us back to the hotel ended up being a limo. I know that everyone out there thinks with my lavish muppet filled lifestyle that "Of course Dustin's been in a limo before"...not so true. Have it be known, after that ride, I dont really care for them at all. Thats me in the limo, sitting with my double chin.
Thursday night came and my roomie Doc and I went out for a bite to eat and beer after the show. Well, we got to talking and just hanging out, getting to know our bartender Tracy and ordering another beer....and another....and another....a shot....another beer....shit we have shows tomorrow ...shots on Tracy.....another beer...another shot. And here we are on our walk home.
So after that night I was feeling a little down and feeling like I might not make it out on Friday night for St. Patty's day (one of my fav Holidays). Well, my friend Emily wasnt sure she wanted to go out either so after the second show she got some wine and I got some beer. We chilled in the room for a bit but it was St. Patty's day and we weren't feeling complete without our green beer...so we were off. Here is a pic from left to right of Markus, Dave, Erika and Emily...I loved that bar! Tracy was there once again to take care of me. She gets a little bitchy after she's had a few though.
Oh and I had to post this next pic! So...my digital camera is crap and I will be the first to admit it, you just never know what you gonna get. This picture is of me and emily totally flashed out and white as ghost...but if you look behind us, check out that drunk lady! I wonder how many pictures strangers have of me on their camera like this...OY! I'll call her....Judy...yes, so here is a picture of me, Emily and Judy...Judy likes the sauce.
And then I have this one that I was gonna erase but i like really strange pictures and the thing i like about this one is it is this blank floor with feet around it. Lame and wierd, I know...but can you see what I see? I think its a neat picture. Anyway-The blank in the middle sums up my saturday and sunday evenings....BLANK. In bed by 10:00 Saturday and enjoyed Sunday night T.V. went to bed and started the journey Monday to Newark, DE....and here I am.

Has anyone out there ever been to Deleware?

4 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Will you send me a postcard from Delaware? I've never been there.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Remember when Brooke and I got a limo for Amanda, Deena, and Paul for their birthday's and you and paul wouldn't go out cause brooke is a bitch? Fun times. Did you ever get your green top hat?

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

no postcard. and n o green top hat.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Ha, you pimps in a limo! Oh, and I am totally lovin' Judy! She's great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home