Monday, March 13, 2006

Sunday night T.V.

Remember in the begining of the season somebody would always blog about these shows on Monday? I thought I would do that today. I dont have much to say though. I love the shows still and I thought last nights episodes were great.

My favorite part about Desperate Houewives was the crazy nurse that was taking care of Susan! I loved her! At first i kinda wanted to punch her but then she made me giggle. And what happened to the gardner? having his mom pop up last night made me think....where is he? Also...Bree is a crazy bitch. Loves it.

Grey's....oh poor Izzy. I have to say the patient she is falling for wins my heart over too. He is a swell fellow and Alex is an asshole. And who brings a baby to work? Seriously. Also, I adore Addison and Derek (McDreamy) I think they are perfect for eachother and I hope they work it out! Thats all I got.

2 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Really? I'm still rooting for Shepherd and Meredith, but then the show would be dull.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I loved Housewives. Bree is a crazy bitch, and I love her. Macaroons anyone?

So, I just caught up on 3 weeks of Grey's Anatomy! WHEW! That was a lot to take in. I am happy for George and the new chick - she's kinda hot in that "big girl who shops at Hot Topic" kinda way. And would Meredith and McDreamy just FUCK AGAIN already! Jeez.

I want to see more of McSTEAMY!!! He was a hottie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home