Monday, May 22, 2006

Miss Brandy Beavers



Introducing...the new Brandy Beavers. For those of you not familiar with Brandy she was the tour barbie on last seasons tour. My friend Carrie bought her for me and I bought her one and she named hers Sasha Summers. Brandy was WAY more popular. She became a star while Sasha became a meer sidekick. They drove around in a stylish jeep until Sasha crashed it in Hawaii....Sasha died...Brandy remains. Both of these are pics of Brandy....the one to the left is the new one.

Brandy was a blonde haired fashion crazed starlet. She spent most her time in Milan doing fahsion this and that but she also toured with ECB last year....just to "relax" after her wretched divorce from child star Leaf Garret. She occassionaly would do commentary about ECB on the show 60 minutes 2-airing only on a cable access channel in Alaska and Utah.She went through many a photo shoot when the company of ECB woould get a little tipsy. i dont have many of the photos today so instead I give you the new Brandy....the dirty Brand. It's all been down hill since her debut movie "Humingbird" hit rock bottom.

She is currently working on her debut solo album titled "Screwed"

She was asked never to return to the tour of ECB.

4 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Seriously, where did you find that Barbie? She looks like a hooker. What are they trying to teach girls these days?

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

she is of my own design.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Casey said...

I love, and miss, Brandy! She was great having around, and I am glad to see that she is still alive at least!

I thought about her last week in Thousand Oaks, where we did that amazing nude photo shoot by the water!

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

I have pictures from one of her photo shoots as well. I beleive it was the one in Baton Rouge as she prepared for yet another trip to Milan...Let me know if you need them....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home