Sunday, May 21, 2006

REBA


So I have recently discovered that REBA has been cancelled after 5 seasons. Believe it or not it was one of the top rated shows on the WB and I'm kinda miffed. It was however, picked up on some network called the CW for a mid season replacement and is scheduled to tape and air 13 episodes....i'm confused by this. 1) what the hell network is the CW? and 2) Why didn't the WB keep it. I know some of you may think I'm crazy but this show was seriously funny. You know I love the woman and I was very skeptical when the show first aired 5 years ago.....since then I have grown to love it and not just for Reba but the writing is actually pretty clever and Melissa Peterman (Barbara Jean, the big blonde) is freaking hilarious!! I was impressed, maybe thats because I set my standards low to begin with. I got attached and now it's gone for the most part. I wasnt expecting 10 seasons like "friends" or anything but was hopeing for at least 6 or 7. Ah well. I wonder if they cancelled it because of the absence of Scarlett Pomers (Kyra Hart-youngest daughter, pink shirt, long curly hair). She just wasn't on the show this last season because in real life she was and maybe still is struggling with an eating disorder. They didn't write her out or anything she just randomly dissapeared with no explanation. No "Kyra is at camp" or "Kyra got hit by a car"...just gone. At least they didnt replace her with another actress....I hope she is doing better.

Will someone please inform me of the 411 on the CW?!

3 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I was going to explain it to you, but Kate beat me to it. Has anyone heard if they kept Smallville or not? Lets hope so.

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Casey said...

they kept ANTM! Thank GOD!!!

hey, Reba is hosting some country music award thing in Vegas ... she's doin just fine!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

its nolt just SOME country music thing, its the annual country music association awards and this is the 8th time she has been selected to host!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home