Tuesday, May 16, 2006

the simple life...



It's all wrong, but it's all right. I love these bitches! The Simple Life 4: housewives will premier on E! June 4th. I just hope that I am in a hotel that has the E! channel. Okay so I know it wont be the same, they totally didn't shoot any of it together. I did hear that they shot the first and last scenes of the season together but only time and crappy reality TV will tell me what truth is in that....right? I now own and have watched all of seasons 1, 2 & 3...and I'm not really ashamed. I even got some people hooked on it. It's addicting....I swear.

What is your blurred reality addiction? If you say "Date my mom" you have no room to give me crap for Paricole.

6 Comments:

At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these bitches too....haha...nice pics..

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I freaking love this show. I'm not ashamed of it either.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Project Runway. Love love love it.

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't rush to the TV or anything... but when its on, you can bet your hot ass that I am glued to it and CRACKIN UP!
and...
I sing the song all the damn time...
...."they take away their limosine, credit cards and shopping spreeeees!"
LOVE IT!
-Boobs
hahahahaha

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I love Simple Life too! Paris and Nicole are gods to me. I even have Paris' book ... that's right! I admit it!

I also love Project Runway, and Top Model, and the "My Super Sweet Sixteen" show on MTV! It's awesome!

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally exceited for the new simple life...hope it doesn't suck though. I bet it doesn't Nicole Richie is funny enough on her own. Also, project runway is a great one, and americas top model...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home