Saturday, May 13, 2006

The High Life Lounge


So this week is a split week. For those of you not familiar, it is exactly as it sounds. first half of the week in one city and the second in another. The first half was spent in Des Moines, IA and the second half we are currently finishing out in Springfield, IL. Neither one of the cities have a terrible lot to offer but here we are.

In Des Moines me, Doc, Chereese, and Joy went to a place called the "high life lounge". As cheap beers go I have forever been a fan of miller high life...the champaigne of beers. I love it... love it. Well, I prefer a good pale ale but if i have to go cheap I can handle some high life. This place looked like a bowling alley when you walked in and it was actually carpeted....a bar with carpet-true story. they had all the miller high life you could want! Anyway, we spent some time there and then Doc and I went on to visit the gay bar of Des Moines called "Faces". A fight broke out and it was funny.....and that was that.

Springfield is kinda boring. As was Des Moines. The last half of the east coast leg of this tour really blows compared to the last part of the west coast tour last year. Ah well....at least I'm employed....um.....for 4 more weeks. hm.

What's your favorite beer?

3 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I'm a miller light girl, myself!

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of beer is my favorite?? My favorite?? Need you ask?? I will forever and always... ALWAYS... LOVE BUD LT.
There... I said it. and I love it. and I am proud.
I miss you.
Boobs

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I knew that I loved you Kelly. I love bud light too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home