Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Brian and Kat

These are my friends Brian and Kat Gausman. They were married just this last May. Unfortunatly i was unable to attend the wedding due to my tour schedule. Fortunatly, my production for this years tour is in Rochester, MN and they live in Minneapolis. Yesterday I had the day off so Brian and Kat came and picked me up Sunday night and I got to spend just a little over 24 hours with them as I had to be back in Rochester for rehearsal. While the visit was short it was so wonderful to see these two. I adore both of them and I am so happy for them! Not to mention I have a blast everytime I get to see them! I met Brian at Trollwood performing arts school in Fargo, ND the summer of 1997 and we have remained friends since. He is one of the greatest guys I have ever known and I know I can always count on him. I met Kat a few years ago and we hit it off immediatly. Kat and I have a good time picking on Brian together. Congratulations on the marriage! I'm excited for the long and happy life they will have together and wish them the best!!

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'll post on your blog! I did a little backreading to catch up. If you like Rachel McAdams you should rent the notebook. I'm afraid you'll only fall more in love with her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home