Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Grand Rapids, MI





My visit to Grand Rapids, MI was a great time! I havent been home for the holidays the last couple years so it was great to see some family. As I had mentioned before I got to see my mother , father, sister, nephew, Cheryl and Aunt Selma earlier in the week during a quick visit to Essexville. Then Friday evening I was very fortunate to have cousins Ron and Gloria and their family come see the show. They have always been so supportive of me and it was so nice of them to come out to the show. Also that evening my Aunt Char, Uncle Rodger, cousin Missy, cousin Jason, cousin Jennifer, and other cousin Jason came out to the show! Jenny and Jason arrived late...I think they did it on purpose so they could miss the meet and greet and get their OWN picture on the blog. Hahaha! It was so wonderful to see everyone! Afterwards some of us enjoyed some drinks and wings at BW3's near by, delicious! Later in the evening Missy , Jason and myself took a midnight trip to Meijers. I miss Meijer so freakin' much!! Wal Mart and Target got nothin on it, AND Kelly Clarkson's face was everywhere in the store. Loves it! Thanks to everyone for coming out and seeing the show-it meant a lot!

2 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see you in your "real" show. Dinner was a blast, too!
Can't believe that you're so "geeked" by Arbonne - but yes I can, cuz' it's super stuff!!! Can't wait to see your face again to check out the new you! Kim Arbonned your ass!!!! Love it!!!!

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures of all the family
with Elmo and the gang. So your are
hooked on Arbonne, huh? Miss you already. love ya,,,,,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home