Sunday, August 21, 2005

On the road again...



Alright so here we go! We are on our first bus trip as of tonight, and it's an over nighter. So...the whole cast and crew is checked out and ready to go with nothing to do until 2:00a.m. I myself will be busy at 1:00a.m. as I have been chosen to load luggage this week. That is an awesome bonus, it sucks, but everyone has to pay $1 a bag and i split with another person. I 'm hoping to make a good $30, we shall see.
To pass the time me and some friends went to the movies. This weeks choice was "the 40 year old virgin". Um...all I have to say is-see it. You know by the title if this is your kind of movie or not.
Hope everyone is well. Grand Rapids here I come!

1 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, just saw this freakin' funny movie tonight! All i can say is ... "When the moon is in the seventh house! And Jupiter lies with mars! And Peace will guide the planet!
Yeah.......... it was good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home