Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Rachel McAdams VS. Kate Hudson


So I went and saw "Red Eye" tonight and I saw "Skeleton Key" last week. While I liked them both I will say go to the theatre to see Red Eye and if you cant afford it for whatever reason, take Skeleton Key in on a rainy night at home. Both the leading ladies were excellent. However, as I have mentioned before, I'm in love with Rachel. Not to mention Red Eye was also done by Wes Craven. I dont fully understand how he can come out with such good movies and at times come out with such crappy movies with no redeeming qualities what so ever. I am on the edge of saying that Red Eye is almost a "must see". Kate Hudson was fun to watch in Skeleton Key as she got all Nancy Drew on us but something about it didnt sit right with me. I think I was dissapointed, but at the same time found some form of entertainment in it. You be the judge.

2 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well handsome you've certainly piqued my interest. I generally dont care for scary movies but based on your excellent critique I just might. I love Rachel also but not in the biblical sense.

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I love Rachel in Mean Girls. Love love love her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home