Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A visit to mother's house...



I arrived in Grand Rapids, MI on Monday afternoon and my mother picked me up and took me to stay at her brand new condo in Essexville, MI. It was a wonderful Visit. After I arrived in Essexville I borrowed moms car to head to my hometown Saginaw. I was going to visit my friends Andy and Deena. I got the extra bonus of also seeing my friends Samantha and Natalie. I also checked out my friends coffee shop "Dawn of a new day". It was a great space! The next night I made dinner for my sister Sunshine, My nephew Tyler, Cheryl, Mom, Dad, and my aunt Selma. I made crispy ranch chicken, my special mashed potatoes and some veggies. I love it when i get to have a kitchen for a night, it was delicious. Later I recieved visits by Gloria, Ron, and Paul came over later as well. Today my dad drove me back to Grand Rapids. Back to work tomorrow! It was so wonderful to see everyone! And my moms condo is awesome, she deserves it!

3 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crispy Ranch Chicken hmmm? Sounds delicious. Where did you find a recipe for that? :-)
~Brian

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Don't you mean Dawn Of A New Day Latte Cafe? That's a mouthful... and I don't just mean the coffee!

 
At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it was great to have him home.What an awesome dinner. He not only can act but cook as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home