Thursday, September 22, 2005

Disney World


I am currently in Orlando, FL and having a wonderful time. My friend Casey is touring internationally with Sesame Streets "Everyone Makes Music". They are on a break right now so he came to visit me this week! It has been so wonderful to see him! Also, Chris Harper who is also doing the international tour came to Orlando to say hello to everyone. they both toured with "Elmo's Colroing Book" last year and it is so great to see them both! I have missed them terribly.Wednesday Casey and I went to Disney World, woohooo! Casey used to work there so we got in for free...I love free! We started at Animal Kingdom where Casey used to perform in "The festival of the Lion King". We saw that show and walked around, it was a little rainy. Next we went to the Magic Kingdom and went straight into "its a small world" and then to the "haunted mansion" per my request. Also a visit to swiss family robinsons treehouse, which has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. Last part of the day was at Epcot....um....we did what we will refer to as "drinking around the world". For those of you that have never been they have this section of the park that is the world with a bunch of different countries. We started in Mexico with a Margarita. Then Norway and onto China, Germany and then Italy. Then we visited America where the "voices of liberty" (an accapella group) performed and they were amazing. Did I mention at this point I had picked up a new drink in every country? So....onto Japan...mmm....sake. Marocco, (I was half full at this point and didnt know where the hell I was) France and we stopped for dinner and a delicioius beer sampler in the United Kingdom. Last but not least was good ole Canada. Ahhhh....I love beer. And that was my day at Disney World!

2 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Casey said...

AWW! We had so much fun at Disney! Oh, and the show I was in is Festival of the Lion King. :) We had a great time - and plenty to drink! LOVE YOU DUSTIN!!!

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Alcohol makes every experience better. I'm glad that family places like Disney World accept that fact.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home