Thursday, January 19, 2006

Residence Inn Marriot



I am in Spartanburg, PA this week. My new roomie Doc who is F-ing amazing by the way is a "Marriot Elite Member". He has been touring for a few years and get's upgrades and stuff here and there. Last week at the Omni Coffee, Juice and soda was delivered to our room every morning at 8:15a.m.-Lovely! This week, we were upgraded to a two bedroom suite at the Residence Inn. we have TWO FLOORS!!! We also have two floors and two bathrooms, a fireplace, a FULL kitchen and a wonderful living room with a sectional couch ....oh, and a balcony. we are the envy of the rest of the peeps on tour. Residence Inn elite members freaking rock! thanks Doc!

3 Comments:

At 2:48 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

you totally need to bring some menz back to your hot pad. I love hotel sex! I would be in constant trouble if I were on your tour.

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Umm, Doc roomed with Chris and I a couple of times and never pulled that shit! Tell Doc I hate him! But, sweet pad! Can we say PARTY!!!!

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would Doc be a stage manager type? If so wonder if he was the ASM on my first B-way show. You know there are only 20 of us in the biz, we all just move around a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home