Friday, January 13, 2006

HERSHEY's


Last week we played in Hershey, PA. The land of chocolate! I kid you not, I walked out of the arena one day and the air smelled like chocolate-it was kinda nasty. There is a fine line between the smell of chocolate and the smell vomit...no lie. So they gave us this isane amount of candy! twizzlers, hershey bars, kit kats...blah blah blah-anything Hershey-we have it and tons of it. I am addicted to the reese's peanut butter cup miniatures. I eat like at least 10 a day-they are so damn delicious but my belly is getting big and I cant stop! I sneak into the production office and steal them daily....I sneak them out of the bag that's in the tech crews crate-I must be stopped!!! Damn Hershey , PA.....damn the man!!!

What's your fav sweet treat?

5 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger christopher john said...

They do that to you guys every year! The last time I was there, my cubby was FULL of chocolate I stole from the venue. . .sad isn't it?

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I love the mini peanut butter cups. On a rainy day, nothing satisfies me more than a bunch of the mini cups and a Brides magazine. What a treat.

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

These remind me of Christmas because I used to get them in my stocking every year when I was a kid and I always ate the cups first. But, there is a new candy bar called the Take 5 bar and I love it!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Krispy Kremes!

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

Take 5's are the shiznit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home