Friday, January 13, 2006

Nasty Perms from 20 years ago...


So this perm is nasty right? Well...it was apropriate for 1986. but NOT NOW! What is it with women that think this is still okay? i swear-some women and their hair. I can't tell you how many women i see every single day with bad hair. It is so so sad. There needs to be some law against this hair and and there are some other styles that should just disapear as well. Actually, they have tried to vanish but some women just keep trying to keep them alive! Give it up yo!

Do you know a certain lady in your life who needs a talkin' to from the hair police?

4 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger christopher john said...

Honey, you need to come on down to Mississippi, because it is like a time warp here. Nothing but bad "eraser head" perms here, and lots and lots of sweat suits! Seriously!

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I saw a girl at the movie theatre last night who looked so unfortunate - bad hair, bad clothes, bad shoes and handbag, and a little on the heavy side. The sad thing is, when I see people like that, I'm so afraid that someone else is saying the same things about me.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I have theory that there are only about 6 suburban lady cuts out there.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Amanda, you and I are so alike. I think that too. What about mulletts? I secretly like them because it makes me happy whenever i see one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home