Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Waiting


My friend Emily and I rented "waiting" on the hotel movie channel the other night. Just wanted a good laugh, you know, didnt feel like thinking to much. It's not as funny as like "Not another teen movie" or anything but if you have ever waited tables (Ecspecially at Bennigans) it's freaking hilarious! Emily has never waited tables. I myself in the begining of my glamorous career of waiting tables spent 3 years on and off at Bennigans. Also, Ryan Reynolds is freaking HOT!!! I'm so jealous of Alanis. And last, all to little is said about the multi yet complex talents of Alanna Ubach (Legally Blonde 1 & 2, Sister Act 2, The Brady Bunch Movie, and tons of other shit!) She is freaking hilarious! She always had these bit roles but she always always cracks me up. Her performance in "waiting" was no exception. Oh yeah, Anna Faris, the girl from like all the Scary Movies is really funny too-and she's in it.

Who is one of your fav "unkown's" that we all actually know??

2 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

no shit? you are talking about the short haired blonde chic right? love her!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Nate got me a book for Christmas called "Hey! It's That Guy!" It's an encyclopedia of character actors. It totally rocks.

I love all things related to Christopher Guest movies, too. Jennifer Coolidge is my hero!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home