Thursday, February 16, 2006

Drop Dead Gorgeous


This movie has made me laugh over and over again and again. I seriously can't get enough of it. My friend Emily Turay and I quote it all day at work. And we quote the same stuff over and over but it's always hilarious to us. I don't know if its the minnesota accent or the insane ambition of teenagers and they're mothers trying to win "Mount Rose Teen American Princess Pageant" I mean, who thought of this? Lona...Lona Williams, that's who thought of this. She is in the movie as trhe only female jusdge of the pageant and is all shy and quit in the movie. It's just funny to look at this woman and know she is the one who wrote it. She is the only female in the above picture with all the judges. I adore her! Thank you Lona!!!

4 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger amanda said...

With one week to go before the pageant, I was finishing my outfit, rehearsing my talent, brushing up on current events, and running 18 miles a day on about 400 calories. I was READY.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

YES! AMANDA i FREAKING HEART YOU!

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Casey said...

What kinda retard paints ladders right before a pagent?

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

Hey hey, Miss Penthouse '98, close those legs, I could drive a boat show in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home