Thursday, February 16, 2006

It's no secret...


It's no secret that I love this woman that we call Madonna. Between my friend Erika and myself we own every tour that Madge has done. Starting with 1985's "Virgin tour", 1987's "Who's that girl tour", 1990's "Blonde Ambition tour", 1993's "Girlie show tour", "drowned world tour" 2001, and the "re-invention tour" 2004. The only one we dont have a complete copy of is the "Re-invention" tour from summer 2004. In her documentry "I'm going to tell you a secret" they show you clips of "American Life", "Nobody knows me", "music" , "Like a prayer", Lament from EVITA, and "Holiday". But it's still not the whole thing!!! I have a boot leg audio copy of "Re-invention". But I really wanna see it! It's supposed to come out on DVD. Let's hope it makes it. Madonna has made itv official that she will be going out on tour this summer. I have heard she starts rehearsal this month. I urge you if you have not seen her live yet to do so. I saw "drowned world" and the woman is just amazing.

Have you seen her in Concert? Which one?

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Bobby Xanadu said...

Hey Dustin.......long time, no hear, huh buddy? Geez! I just HAD to comment on this post about Madonna. I thought I was the one who loved her most, but I think you and Erika have me beat! :) I did get to see her "Drowned World" tour which was phenomenal.....and I hope the rumors of a summer tour are real, 'cause I would LOVE to see her! Great blog, bud. Oh - I'm going to be in Chicago March 7, 8 and 9 with my buddy Shannon. Just a quick trip to see "Wicked" and hang out. Can hardly wait to get there! Take it easy buddy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home