Friday, February 10, 2006

people and "brokeback"


Okay, I know I said I wasn't gonna post anymore for 3 weeks but I am sitting in the hotel lobby here in detroit waiting for my ride to work and the hotel people, these stupid girls at the friont desk-to be exact were like :

Stupid Girl 1: I saw Brokeback last night.

Stupid Girl 2: Oh yeah?

Stupid Girl 1: yeah, I dont know...it moved really slow and Heath ledger mumbled...

Stupid Girl 2: Did you understand it? (I swear she said IT not HIM)

Stupid Girl 1: Yeah, but I didnt get like....as sad as I thought I would (Heartless bitch) and when they had their like love scene this old couple got up and walked out...I was like, it's been all over the news, how could you not know what it's about?

Stupid Girl 2: Totally.

Dear Lord! Although I was not offended directly with anything she said. I was put off by her lack of intellengence to discuss this film. Whatever to these stupid girls I say-whatever!

Had any run in with a stupid girl lately? Tell me...pretty please?

anything in ( ) during the above dialogue reflects my thoughts on the stupid girls and my thoughts only.

3 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger christopher john said...

Well, I started talking about going to see Brokeback with my sister, and my nephew commented that "we should bust the windows out and pickett". Wow, boy do I love living in the south aka bible belt! Ugh!

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

dont get me started on that with you mister christopher...

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Casey said...

I'm on tour. Of course I've been around stupid girls!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home