Tuesday, February 14, 2006

angebradiffer


I don't really follow stuff on Hollywood romances. I'm not trying to get all national enquiresque on my blog here but I can't help it. I was sitting with my most favorite person in the entire world today and he was looking at a magazine. We were just having coffee and looking at the pic's and talking and of course Brad and Angelina popped up right? So I'm like "What the heck man? Jen was way hot and seemed totally cool...I really wish I knew what happened between those two". Now, that is the most I had ever thought about it-honestly. But when I look at how Angelina is pregnant and they are like adopting kids left and right I can't help but think Jen either can't have or didnt want to have little hollywood babies for mr. hot stuff Brad Pitt. I've never really wanted to know what happened with any Hollywood couple...but i wanna know what happened here.

Am I alone on this? Probably so but if I'm not speak up!

3 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I wonder about that, too. This will be Angie's 3rd kid, so maybe Brad really wanted kids and Jen didn't want them at all. We'll probably never know.
I'll tell you one thing - my mom never forgave Angelina for stealing Billy Bob Thornton away from Laura Dern. I'm glad that Angie has grown up a bit and isn't making out with her brother or wearing blood around her neck... although who knows what will happen when she and Brad tie the knot?

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Do you guys not read People? This story runs like every week. The only reason they give for breaking up is because Brad wanted kids, and Jen didn't. I think there's more to it though. A few months before they started to have problems, they gave an interview where both were like, it isn't natural to stay in a relationship for the rest of your life. Odd? Probably, but the couple I want to know about is Nick and Jessica.

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger Casey said...

I just don't get it? I mean, I'd have Brad Pitt's baby. But, maybe Jen wanted her career first, and Brad already had his, so he wanted more. And Angelina is a baby whore, she has like 17 of them. Don't worry Jen, while they are changing diapers, you'll be blowing up the box office!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home