Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Gal Pal Amanda...


This is my friend Amanda. Some of you may know her from her blog "naivehelga". I had the pleasure of visiting with my gal Manders yesterday. I wish I had a more recent picture and one with me in it but this is what I got-her and her friend Erika at a tea party...Amanda is the one in the hat-aint she precious? I laughed more yesterday than I have in as long as I can remember. We didnt even do much really...chatted, had dinner, went to target and watched a little "wife swap" and olympics. But we didn't need to anything, thats one of the things I love about her. Amanda and I were forced into friendship when we were both doing "Oliver!" in Midland, MI. Herself being a senior at Heritage High and myself being a freshmen. Our mothers arranged for me to ride with Amanda. We hated the idea...and we have been friends since. I adore this girl with all of my being. She makes me wanna pee my pants with laughter and I know she always got my back. Nobody can dance around with a rubber duckie, pick up the phone or sing "mary had a little lamb" quite like her. On a serious note, she is smart as a whip too, and never makes me feel stupid when I ask a really ridiculous question (as you all know I do that often). Not to mention she has some luscious mellon lady lumps. I treasure her friendship and the small visits I get with her. Oh in a perfect world....in a perfect world I would have all my friends in one place and never let them leave! I love you Amanda!!!!!

We must get a 2 day visit in some time in the next year.

Now, Amanda has a grading system on her blog and I have NEVER used one...but since it is about her...I shall grade.

Amanda Strong: A+......yes Amanda, a plus.

5 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

awww...so sweet. that made me miss amanda.

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

but could it be the beans already?

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Dustin, you make me blush, you are just the sweetest thing ever... and if it wasn't the beans then, it sure is now! Wow!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I LOVE Amanda. One of the best people in the entire world.

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Oooh, an A+! He likes you, he REALLY likes you. I wonder what grades the rest of us would get???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home