Friday, February 03, 2006

The Fox Theatre- Detroit, MI




The time is nearing. I have some awesome perks that come with this job. One of them is the different venues I get to play. We are technically an "arena" tour. Playing arena's has been a great experience for me-the dynamics of many things change when playing arena's and theatre's. Starting last week we are hitting theatre's for the next two months. The last couple we played have been beautiful! The show goes through some minimul changes when we play a theatre. In an arena we have a ramp and a maxi stage that goes out into the center of the arena off of the mainstage. All of that gets cut when we play theatre's. Starting February 9th I will be performing at the Fox Theatre in Detroit, MI for 3 weeks. I am very VERY excited about this. I grew up watching shows at this theatre. I sat in those seats and said "This is what I wanna do when I grow up" and now...I get to perform on that stage. I can't wait! I hope I get to see some of you!!

Isn't this theatre amazing!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home