Thursday, February 16, 2006

Nate Berkus


Nate Berkus
Describe the perfect man you ask? Nate freaking Berkus. I love this guy! He has like the perfect touch of gay in all the right places but he is still like a guy's guy. A smile that knocks you over, fashion sense to boot, arms that wont quit (But they are not over the top), great great hair, and he can re-design your home in like 2.2 seconds while using Oprah's money! I love him. I will have him. He will be mine. Or if I can't have him I at least wanna be like him.

"I did not have a "thing"...I did NOT have a "thing"...I was very much in love with him, very much in love. And there's a difference, there's a difference....there's a difference"-Heather Mooney (Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion)

4 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Ok, you've got to stop calling dibs on all the cute guys. Pick one, and let the rest of us fight for the others. Or, at least let us borrow them from time to time!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Casey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

The bottom picture doesn't do him justice, but otherwise, grrrr.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

and I thought I was the man of your dreams...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home