Friday, March 10, 2006

yesterday...all my tourbles seem so far away.....


my day started out yesterday at 3:15a.m. I had to get up and get pretty and then get to the venue to be on the news 24 times in 4 hours between 5:00a.m. and 9:00a.m. NO I will not miss these early morning publicity calls. I was also on one hour of sleep because I had things on my mind and just couldnt sleep! Gr! THEN I had to do my first arena show in about a month and a half as we have been playing theatre's. The show started and it finished, I made it through without to many mistakes buut it ended and I dont remember ever doing it. Then on my break I couldnt nap because I needed to run a bunch of errands in between. I went to bed at 11:00 last night. It is 8:30 a.m. right....I feel rested.

Have a good day everyone.

4 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Casey said...

I feel your pain. After being in a different country for 3 weeks, I came back, did one show in Honker, and then got a call this morning saying I had to be Telly - and I didn't know it AT ALL!!! I totally made up the 2nd act as I did it. God, we need to quit!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

you should both quit and come to
Chicago.

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forget Chicago, Maui is nice this time of year.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger christopher john said...

I hear that Siberia has some vacancies! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home