Monday, May 22, 2006

?questions?



Sometimes when we play arenas there is a chalk board or a dry erase board in our dressing room because it's usually a locker room and the coach writes out some sort of what...i dunno...strategy (?) on the board. We (I) use it for other things. I like to ask the male cast questions...usually its a "would you rather..." question. By the way...the question "Would you rather give up food or sex" out of 7, 3 said sex and 4 said food. seriously? Anyway...I strayed away from the would you rathers and went with

"what celebrity would you want to carry your child? AND what celebrity would you carry a child for?" I said Liza Minelli and Nate Berkes....Liza because I just wanna see how the kid turns out and Nate Berkes because he is F-ing beautiful and sweet and kind and gorgeous...and...whatev.

so.....WHAT CELEBRITY WOULD YOU WANT TO CARRY YOUR CHILD AND WHAT CELEBRITY WOULD YOU CARRY A CHILD FOR???

and would you rather give up food or sex???

6 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Let's get one thing straight. I would never have a child out of my own free will. I would give up sex. Eating is my favorite thing in the whole world. Sad but true.

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my godddd.. Even though he is gay.. can I have Nate's child? He is TOOOOOOOO damn cute!Damn... all the fine men'sssss are gay...
Boobs.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Hmm, I dunno who'd I want to carry my child? Someone crazy talented, but who'd also be a good mother... hmm.

As far as HAVING their baby, Jake Gyllenthal is a good choice. So is Matthew McConaughey. Yum!

And I would give up sex. I eat WAY too much!

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I would want Reese Witherspoon to carry my child. And I would carry the child of Michael Colpon, the recent winner of But Can They Sing

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I would give up sex, no question.

I would carry a child for Meryl Streep. We could become best friends.

I would have Jesse L. Martin's baby. In my opinion, there is nothing in this world cuter than black babies.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

check out the episode of Ab Fab where she gushes about having a mixed race baby. It is THE fashion accesory of the season!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home