Thursday, June 01, 2006

the happs...

whats the happenings with everyone?

I myself am gearing up for a very eventful, interesting and exciting summer. Details to follow on that as it is still in the making...but soon. very soon seeing as this job ends next week. Woohoo! I have literally changed my plans for the summer about 6 times....so many options, whats a boy to do? Solid plans coming soon....promise.

What I can tell you is next week marks the LAST week of my blog. When the tour ends, the blog ends. The intent of this was to keep people posted on my location and this or thats of my life. Not just to have a space to vent and or share my oppinion, all though at times that is all that it was.

Things have been hot huh? My friend Alicia's new band Lillix will release their second album very soon. The name of the album is "inside the hollow" and the first single is "Sweet Temptaion (hollow)" Look for the album and the making of the video on MTV soon soon soon!

Also, a blast from the past. I worked with Becky Gulsvig during my teen years at Trollwood Performing Arts School in Fargo, ND. Yes....Fargo. She has accomplished a ton (including "drunk girl" on an episode of "all my Children")but you can currently check her out as Amber Von Tussle in Hairspray on Broadway....go check her out if you get a chance!

I will NOT be working on the stage this summer. I am finding myself "taking the long way around" in life. And I'm feeling good with that. Who can say what is to follow for me. I like who I am and I like where I am at in life....as long as I keep learning from life, where can I go wrong?

but check out lillix new album and Becky on broadway this summer as I hear the album is awesome and Becky is a smash!

www.lillix.com

www.beckygulsvig.com

so tell me....what is everyone gonna be up to this summer? i dont care if its vegging out and eating potatoe chips...I WANNA KNOW WHAT KINDA CHIPS! Share with us.

5 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell am I going to read this Summer if you are going to be done blogging?!!? A book!?! I THINK NOT!
I am truly bummed Dustin.. even in the days of us not exactly being on the same plane.. I have throughly enjoyed reading the in's and out's, up's and down's of one of my favorite people... I guess that just means that we are going to have to pick up the phone and actually talk to eachother... even better, SEE each other!! :)
As for my plans for the Summer...
I am going to live it up (like I do every Summer) and do what comes my way... Tigers game, greek fest, boating and of course drinking up north... and hopefully getting to see you in Chicago!
Thanks for keeping us all in tuned in your life baby.. I loved every minute.
-Boobs

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I hope to make trips to Chicago and New York this summer. Who knows if it will actually happen though. As far as your blog, please continue. I love to read about what's going on with you, even if you won't be on the road.

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Casey said...

I agree with these two. Why should you stop blogging. I mean, you hate talking on the phone, so do you really want all of us calling you asking what you are doing? NO!

So, keep blogging, so I know what kinda potato chips YOU are eating.

Oh, this summer I'll be at home, loving NOT being on tour and probably doing a show or something with my brother.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger christopher john said...

I have to agree with everyone else. . KEEP BLOGGING!!! As for my summer, I'm going to be working at the sweatshop. . uh, um. . I mean COSTUMEshop, yeah, that's it. . . Good ole' C&C. . .we'll just have to see how that goes!

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Yes, I'll say what everyone else is saying - keep blogging.

I'm headed for the 'lochen in 3 weeks to teach acting to middle schoolers. WIch me luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home