Wednesday, August 31, 2005




Saturday I got a visit from my mother, kim and Cheryl. My nephew Tyler was also able to make it to Grand Rapids thanks to his father David. I was very grateful David took the time to bring Tyler down. We had a great time visiting. And as usual Kim, Cheryl my mother and myself had quite the time at dinner. If anyone out there has been out to dinner with the four of us you know what I'm talking about. We chose to dine at Bennigans and the potatoe soup was excellent! Beyond that it wasnt the best experience in the world but did the trick and the four of us have fun eating anywhere! During this visit Kim introduced me to a new skin care product from Arbonne. Um...normally i dont get into this stuff but seriously, I used it once and the next day i got compliments on my skin! I am now a believer! Kim is overnighting me some stuff I ran out of already. It's all natural and it makes your skin look and feel amazing. So go check it out http://KimSosnoski.myarbonne.com
Thanks for coming to visit! I miss you all a ton!

1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dustin - glad you're Arbonnized!!! Glad it was me who got to share it with you. To beautiful skin everywhere.. :) I mean.. how many people do you run into that don't have skin. hmm?

Your show was awesome. You were brilliant as always. Love you - do you want a hanger-downer for your Whooker-Schlanger? Peace Baby!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home