Friday, November 18, 2005

SAW II and ladies of noise


I love scary movies. I had waited to see SAW II in theatre's until I watched SAW. I did BOTH this week. I just got back from the theatre and all I have to say (and excuse my language ma) This shit is fucked up! If you like scary movies, go see it!

Things at the movies...I personally love loud women at the movies. But only at certain times. At the beginning or end of the movie but not anywhere in the middle. Tonight's movie finished and this woman at the back of the theatre just shouted "Now that's wrong!". That makes me laugh!

When I saw "Titanic" in the theatres before the movie started this one sista was talkin to her sista about how "Oh yeah girl, I tell you she done lost her jesus, girl got to go out and find her some jesus!". Then towards the end of the movie she shouted (as Kate runs with a hatchet to chop off Leo's cuff's from the pipe thingy) "Alright you gone on girl...YOU GO GET YO MAN!"

So please my ladies of noise, keep shoutin' it out at the movies. But seriously, only at the beginning or the end and when I say the end I mean when its over.

2 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Ok, I totally agree ... this movie is cracked out. But, I am totally in love with all the crazy devices this guy came up with ... is that sick? Oh, I'd also like to comment on all the hot boys that were at the movies! WOO LORD!!! Oh, and the person in this "Saw 2" ad needs to go get her nails did. Shooz!

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

Casey saw the movie with me and I was totally jealous because the hot and tall straight guys sat next to him. I sat next to the skrawny clingy girlfriend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home