Friday, November 11, 2005

New Stuff...



So there is a ton of new music coming out from some of our favorite ladies...well....my favorite ladies. This Dolly Parton CD , "those were the days" came out October 11th and is full of covers from back in the day, who would have guessed. A couple of my favorites are "Where have all the flowers gone"and believe it or not "Crimson and Clover". Yes..."Crimson and Clover"...this bitch is crazy aint she?I love it.

Cyndi Lauper has just released "The body acoustic" this week on Nov. 8th. I honestly cant beleive I dont have it yet. She re-recorded a bunch of her songs on here and had some special guest including Ani Difranco, Jeff Beck, Sarah Mclachlan and some others. I think Cyndi is AMAZING! I have seen her in concert twice and it's like no performer I have ever seen. I can't wait to buy this album! I really cant wait to hear the re-make of"Money changes everything". And yes.....she re did "Girls just wanna have fun".....again.

Also-The "Grey's Anatomy" soundtrack that has been out for a couple months. First off-I LOVE THIS SHOW! And second-I LOVE THIS MUSIC! I think the whole soundtrack is great. Everytime I watch the show I hear something I like. I really wish they could release an entire soundtrack and not just selected songs-but that would be like...a huge box set right? anyway-If you like the show and the music you hear every week-buy it, you wont be dissapointed.

Just a rememinder. Reba's "#1's" album will be released Tuesday Nov. 22nd. And the RENT the movie comes out Nov.23rd. exciting month!

Whats in everyone's CD player this week?

7 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Avenue D is in the CD player on my nightstand. They are so hot...

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I'm rotating between Breakaway, In Time (REM), and my friend Robb's CD. I am for sure getting Nate the Cyndi album for Christmas (it's OK, he doesn't read blogs).

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Well, I had the Dutch version of EMM in my Cd player lately .. but I will be throwing that out and putting Wizard of Oz in. Hey, buy all these CD's so I can burn them, ok? :)

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Noland said...

my cd player right now has the latest martina mcbride cd in it. this bitch says "it'll be over my dead body, so get out while you can..., cuz you aint woman enough to take my man" thats some serious shit right there.

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

so... what you're trying to tell us is that you're gay.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

yeah...i just wanted to make sure that was clear due to recent events. Seriously though, how freaking gay is Dolly on that cover?

 
At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was clear? What recent events?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home