Friday, November 18, 2005

Pizza! Pizza!


So being on the road Pizza becomes somewhat of a staple in your diet. I mean, even off the road it is consumed on a regular basis, at least for me. But on the road it's the easiest thing, that and chinese delivery. So me and my friend Emily Conway have been looking for a "Little Ceasars" for the last like 4 states. We always end of up with Pappa Johns or Domino's. Last night we finally found one but the catch was that they didn't deliver. I hunted down a crew member with a car and got him to drive us. get this! One large pepperoni pizza for $5!!! And two orders of bread sticks for $4!!! I went home spending under $10! It was wonderful! And the wait and search for this Litte Ceasars was well worth it. My wallet is happy from this experience and so is my tummy.

My favorite pizza place is actually "Lucky Vito's" in Chicago, but that's just not gonna happen on the road is it?

What's your favorite pizza place?

5 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Personally, I prefer Papa John's. I love the garlic butter sauce thingie ... and they have good little chicken nugget things too. Better pizza - Papa John's.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

My fav is Georgio's in East Lansing. I love the Gyro pizza.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I'm into Papa John's, too, because of that delicious garlic butter sauce. I could drink it. But I won't.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

Amanda thats nasty.

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Noland said...

i'm a fan of B&C pizza usually, but since there isnt one in NYC, i have taken to california pizza kitchen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home