Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I'm going to tell you a secret



This is the last on Madge for a while I swear! Yesterday I got to see her new documentary "I'm going to tell you a secret". It was excellent. I was a huge fan of "truth or dare". Obviously the girl has changed a ton and that was cool to see. Guy Ritchie is freakin' hot. Her daughter is JUST like her and her son is a lil touch of the crazy. It followed her 2004 "re-invention" tour around. The tour looked kick ass. I myself did not get to see it, and there is a sad, very sad, story attached to that. My one disappointment is that through the years Madonna has had her two back up singers Donna and Niki on tour with her. On this tour only Donna was there. I feel like I deserve an explanation as to why Niki wasn't there. But that secret wasn't shared with me. As for the other secret, check it out for yourself when it comes out on DVD.

2 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I know how much you love Donna and Niki... that is truly sad and a secret I wish ol' Madonna would have shared.

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Her secret is how she can still do those crazy backbends she's always doin' at her age!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home