Wednesday, November 16, 2005

PRIME


The story of a therapist with a patient that starts dating her son. The therapist son that is. I expected a lot from this movie....Uma Thurman AND Meryl Streep? I wasn't majorly disappointed. But never laughed like I had hoped, and NEVER had a laugh out loud experience. Which isn't all to difficult for me, I laugh out loud easily in theatre's. Um...Bryan Greenberg, Meryl Streeps son was hot. But not hot in that "damn that boy is fine way" but more like in that "He is so freaking sweet and good and there are no real guys like that" kind of way. Anyway, don't waist your money on it at the theatre. Although, I do have to say I am in Louisiana and it was $4.50 for a matinee!!! I can't remember the last time I paid under $7 for a matinee-Craziness! But still....rent it.

On an up note-the soundtrack looks like it might kick ass. I may have to purchase it.

OH! I also got to see a preview for "The Producers". It looks really good! I'm now excited for it.

2 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I guess nobody had anything to say about Prime...

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home