Sunday, November 20, 2005

Step to the 1 and 2...


So when it comes to dancing at clubs or bars I don't do it. Well...didnt do it. I always felt really really ridiculous and knew I looked all a fool. Times they are a changin'. On my tour there is a girl named Chereese Mackey...Miss Mackey is toe up fierce!

"No her first name ain't baby"-It's Chereese-Miss Mackey if your nasty!

She is the small understudy in our show so she understudies all the "small" characters-so that's like 6 different characters. No matter what character she goes on for she nails it-she is AWESOME! Not only is she awesome on stage but off she is a gem. She has gotten me out on the dance floor and got me workin' out some hot moves...I must applaud her. I have had people try and get me to dance before and they have FAILED. At the beginning of the tour I was resistant. But now I just can't say no to her. And now when she walks into the bar I can't stay off the dance floor. I love this girl!

So...who out there shakes their ass when they go out to the club and/or bar? And who out there stays at the bar and becomes best friends with the bartender? I have to say, I work them both out with equal verve.

8 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Casey said...

It totally depends on the night - or outfit - that I am wearing. Sometimes I just want to stand around and look cute. Other times I just wanna stay on the dancefloor all night. It also depends where the cute guys are. ;)

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Noland said...

I'm with Casey..., it depends on the night. it kind of depends on the crowd that I am with. There are nights when im like "i am too cute to break a sweat tonight" or... "these shoes do NOT lend themselves to dancing, i dont want to end up on my ass" other nights im like, "yes missy, music DOES make you lose control"

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

and the award for posting on every single blog int he world that I read goes to: Casey!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I will dance. And I look horrible. And I do this really stupid face when I dance. But, I am wasted when I do it and I don't care. And I still manage to find boys to make out with if i want to despite my horrible drunken sweaty bad-dancing self. But, prior to that I went through a phose of being embarassed and not dancing.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Thanks Charlie. It's part of my "GO READ MY DAMN BLOG AND COMMENT" campaign.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I will not under any circumstance dance. If there's karaoke though, watch out, you can't keep me from the stage.

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

50/50 for sitting/dancing for me. Depends on how much talent is on the floor. Also liquid courage helps.

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Yes, I love how this whole thing of commenting is really just a way of promoting our own blogs. I mean, I want you all to think that I am doing this because I really really love your blog, but the truth is I don't give a shit about you all, I just want you all to read my blog and care about me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home