Sunday, December 11, 2005

beer, dizziness....boys


So I got to Portland last Monday and went to the local gay bar down the street called "styxx". Bartender was this cute little guy named Markus. As a rule, I stay away from bartenders. But some or all of my rules dont always apply when on tour and simply "passin' through". Markus asked me to come back and see him on Thursday and I didnt cuz I had a friend in town and blah blah blah. So last night I was at an Irish pub with some co-workers enjoying some delicious beers and a cover band. Bars here close at 1:00a.m. I looked at my watch and it was midnight. I decided to take my chances and go down to "styxx" and see if Markus was working. He was, I have a couple free beers, we chat, I give him room # and he shows up an hour later. So...we chatted and drank more beer. I'm feelin' fine right? Yes, I was indeed drunk. But good drunk-you know what I mean, I was capable of conversation and actually seeming at tad more intelligent than my sober self-You know you have been there! You know, when you say something when you are drunk and hope you can remember it the next day because it felt very profound. Anyway-One thing leads to another and we start kissing....and kissing...and...oh wait...stop....I'm dizzy...ah! AH! in my words "You have to stop touching me now or i'm gonna spew" . He puts his hand on my chest and says "Are you okay". "No...no you have to go, you cant touch me, I'm sorry...I guess I'm more drunk than I thought"

ARG!!! What the F man!?!?!?

I wish I were smarter. I hold my beer fine but when my head starts moving a bunch and I'm all playing tongue hockey and stuff I get dizzy and naucious. It sucks! this guy was sweet and cute...real nice and smart and succesful... and I said that basically I was gonna vomit because he was touching me. this happened to me once in Phoenix last year!! And both of the guy's were grrrreat kissers!!! Not fair....

Do you think he will call?

10 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Casey said...

You are a mess. Now why didn't ya send me a text message when THAT happened! Well, glad to hear that things semi- went well with the bartender man! :) Hey, remember Phoenix last year? Pasqualie and Johnny Knoxville! HAHA!

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger Noland said...

aw babey, im sorry things didnt work out. no, i dont think he will call, but i DO think if u call him and explain, u can meet up if you are ever there again... happy holidays

 
At 3:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dusty, Dusty, Dusty...
Mama's gonna school you now.
1. don't call him...he won't call you.
2. I recommend changing your name-change jobs too. i.e. witness protection.
3. join a religious cult to kick the "pale ale" monkey.
4. It's a good thing you're young and cute - you'll live to do this again.

xo, Mama Linda

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

If you had vomited on him your chances of him calling would probably been a little lower then they are now. Be grateful for that. I think you should call him though.

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FWIW, I would have just put you in the bathtub and had my way with you.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

If you know you will be in that town again, then call him, but there are plenty of other boys in plenty of other towns. That's what you get for drinking beer. Stick to liquor. I never throw up. Well, not never, but certainly not often.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

First off everyone...I DIDNT PUKE! Second-he called me yesterday but it was to late for me to hang...so HA! He called me, I didnt even have to call him and he was sad we couldnt get together again. I win! Even with diziness.

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Noland said...

no you didnt WIN sweetie, if u had won we wouldnt all be reading this post, dont kid yourself. lets call it a draw

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

be nice nicely

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Umm... You definitely said you were going to yak on him... As a rule, boys usually don't look at that as a turn on... However, since he did call, he is either some crazy guy with a vomit fetish OR he is completely taken with you (and who wouldn't be?) in spite of the threat of puke... Let's hope for option two...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home