Saturday, December 03, 2005

Saturday NIght Live...





So I tuned into "Saturday Night Live" last night. yes, Saturday night and I was watching T.V. I'm in Salem, VA okay? Not much a happenin' here you know?
Anyway-the Host was Dane Cook and he is a hilarious comedian and freakin' hot. Seriously a hot piece of sweet ass yo! And funny as hell! Probably the best opening monologue I have ever seen on SNL.The musical Guest was James Blunt and I had never heard of him. I can't wait to buy his CD. He nearly made me cry, or I just started my period and I'm overly emotional. I think he is amazing and I hope the CD is not a dissapointment, I really dont think it can be. We shall see.
The current cast of SNL was pretty good. No fall out of my chair with laughter moments but I watched the entire show all the way through and I honestly can't remember the last time I did that. And I dont think it was just that Dane Cook is a hot piece of ass. I really enjoyed the show and thought it was actually funny. This made me happy. SNL has been with us for so long. What would you do when your lame ass has nothing better to do on Saturday night if you didnt have SNL? Even thorugh the bad season's this show keeps tickin'.

When is the last time you watched? Any favorite opening Monologues you can remember?

James is to your left and Dane is to your right.

4 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I was just thinking yesterday about how funny Gwyneth Paltrow's opening monologue was, when she spoke in the British accent.

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Hmm, I don't remember the last time I actually watched SNL on a Saturday night. I usually stumble across reruns on Comedy Network and stuff. One episode that sticks out is the one Lindsey Lohan did. The opening monologue with Avril, the Harry Potter sketch, and the "Debbie Downer" sketch where everyone was laughing ... fun times!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

I watched on Saturday too for the first time in a long time. I was a loser and stayed in all alonezies. But, I really like the Brit Brit monologue where her breasts start to move in her shirt when she says they are real.

 
At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There was one monologue I remember was pretty funny (about 10-15 years ago). It has the musician Paul Simon and the U.S. Senator Paul Simon (now deceased). but the joke was that they just kept getting thier apprarances mixed up.

The funniest sketch ever was: When Chris Farley and Patrick Swayze had a topless "dance off" for the final spot at Chippendales.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home