Friday, December 09, 2005

Holiday on the "street"

So the crazy people at Sesame Street Live do a photo shoot every year at Christmas. We all get to pick up to 3 muppets to take a christmas photo with and we literally get 3 minutes to do as many poses as we possibly can or manage to do from what is being shouted out from fellow co- workers. This one was one of the group shots at the and and I'm in the live character get up in the front row on the bottom step (the human). The photographer said "Do something crazy!" One of the muppets shouted "WRESTLE!" the thought of that sent our head wardrobe into immediate sweats. Red Pallette gave me a head lock while Zoe tried to ram a huge nutcracker into my ribs ....or was she trying to crack my....I dunno. Anyway-It got intense! So, here's the gang on the "street" being festive.

2 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks for the X-mas card! It sucks that I don't have fun pictures to send with mine ... if I send them out at all!

 
At 2:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eli would be your very best friend if he could have a copy of this picture. Thanks for the one of you and Oscar, he does look at it but if there was one with "bird" in it he'd carry it around.

Just think you could be a 19 month olds best bud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home