Friday, December 02, 2005

Madonna again...


I'll try and keep this breif. See, I told you there is a friend I have on tour-Erika who LOVES Madonna. And this is wonderful for me because for to many years I have known to many things about Madge and had nobody to share it with. I have in my posession a video of Madonna's "Blond Ambition Tour-1990" that was on HBO. It was ONLY released on laser disc, how I got a copy on VHS shall remain a secret. Erika had never seen it. I had the tape sent to me and we watched it last night. I forgot how many times I really watched this tape. I knew the fucking choreography! THIS IS THE BEST MADONNA TOUR EVER!!!! This was during the Oh So Vogue-Dick Tracy-Phony Pony--Like a Prayer-Truth or Dare time. Just before everything got really deep with this girl, you know, pre Evita. In watching I also rekindled the flame of an old crush. It was on one of her dancers...Gabriel. he is pictured in both of these pics on here to your far right. He is a delicious, delicious man-who can say what he looks like now!?!?! But damn that Gabriel could dance and....damn, you have to see the video to appreciate the god like being this man takes on. Anyway......the set list was brilliance!
Express Yourself
Open Your Heart
Causing a Commotion
Where's the Party
Like a Virgin
Like a Prayer
Live to Tell
Oh Father
Pappa Dont Preach
Sooner or Later
Hanky Panky
Now I'm Following you (with a dance duet with Gabriel)
Material Girl
Cherish
Into the Groove
Vogue
Holiday
Family Affair/Keep Keep it together

2 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I want to see that tape.

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Hey, stop yelling at me to stop watching TV and you get off the Rent/Madge train! Anyway, I agree, that guy was one of the hottest ones. I had a crush on him too! Love the phony pony!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home