Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Last house on the left


So I made a big purchase. I finally bought a portable DVD player and i LOVE it! I purchased a few movies along with it. One was Wes Cravins first film "The Last House on the Left". It was released in 1972 and I have always wanted to see it and on the road I dont have the option of renting movies so I bought it. This was some majorly disturbing F-ed up shit! Like.....seriously messed up. I dont know if i can ever watch it again. I mean, see, it was good....but like creepy and really REALLY disturbing but....good at the same time, you follow?

These two teenage girls go to the city for a concert and are kidnapped by two men and a woman. They take them to the an area in the country that is only 100 feet from one of the girls' house. The kidnappers rape and murder the two girls and then go to that house not knowing that one of their victims lived there. The victims' parents found out that they murdered their daughter, get them drunk, and murder them in strange yet painful ways. It's crazy!!!!

What is the last F-ed up movie you watched?

4 Comments:

At 2:49 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

There is a German film called Funny Games that is the most upsetting movie I have ever seen. Just sick and horrible. My least fav movie ever.

 
At 7:27 PM, Blogger Casey said...

That is some f-ed up shit! Umm, the last crazy movie I watched was Saw 2 with you! I was the sick bastard that thought torture was cool and wanted to see more! HAHA!

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I LOVE Wes Craven. He has some of the best horror movies ever. I haven't seen this one. The strangest movie I ever saw was strangeland(I think that's what it was called). A person at the video store reomended it when we asked what a good horror movie was. All I remember was there was a lot of S and M and murder. Really gross stuff.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

you know it's a good movie when the grieving mother bites someone's dick off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home