Thursday, January 19, 2006

so much food....


Since I have this HUGE room this week we have had a good time entertaining our co-workers. Monday was just a regular drinking night. Tuesday night I had a small gathering of people over and I made a pot roast with some mashed potatoes and veggies. Last night the company had a pot luck and it was held in my room ...122. It was craziness!!! SO MUCH FOOD!!! 3 kinds of Lasagna, veggie wraps, ham and cheese wraps, bean cassoraole, cheese and broccoli casserole (made by me) , some bean and hot dog and corn thingy, pasta salad, fruit salad, some sort of jewish relish I can't pronounce and wont try and type, taco dip, chocolate mouse, strawberry shortcake, weenies wrapped in bacon, some green bean and corn casserole thing, oreo cheesecake, rum cake, sugar cookies, chocolate sunday cookies(made by me), peanut butter bars, twix bars, mac and cheese, veggies and dip, chicken casserole, and cocktails called caipirinha made by joice...um...someone brought a bag of dorritos....and I can't remember what else but there was more. I didnt pig out like I thought I would, but i ate well and my fridge is full of leftovers.

When is the last time you pigged out?

3 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

i pigged out on Tuesday at Topolobampo in Chicago. um, corn and hot dogs and beans? is that what you said? that sounds messed up!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Umm, some of that food sounds crazy. But that's totally fun! Kinda makes me hungry just thinking about it...

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Last time I pigged out? Today. Same as every day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home