Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Gilligan's Long Island Iced Tea


Has anyone ever had a "giligans long island iced tea". Well, I was at some bar on Monday night here in Buffalo, NY and they were selling these HUGE ones for like $4. So we drank and drank and drank them....EW! Gross, seriously. And then this guy that went out with us from merchandise sat at a table in the last bar we went to and spewed...right at the table. And then didnt move-that is ill!! Just sat there looking at his own vomit. I left at that point. GROSS!!!

Whats the strangest/nastiest drink you ever had but kept drinking because it was cheap and tasted like koolaid?

8 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

That reminds me of a New Year's when I made out with this girl and like one hour later she threw up in her cupt at Howard Johnson's in Saginaw. Well, jungle juice at parties in college always made me spew.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

charlie...hot.

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last week I was drinking some sort of OJ/Mango nasty drink in Shanghai... Only cost 4 RMB, but it did the trick. As a side note, I could not read your blog over there... apparently you blog is censored by China

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Oh, in Holland they have this nasty shit that they shoot - it taste like licorice. Anyway, the bartender literally poured it down my throat ... I ended up throwing up on a bicylce on the way home. NASTY!!!

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Divafina said...

Please tell me it was at Cathode Ray, with the LI's being poured into mason jars? I was allowed to steal one from them, they only serve them on Mondays! I was SO drunk that night, I went and picked a fight with Chris, AAAhh, good times.
I still have the jar somewhere...
OH wait, ask Les about Puerto Rico when he blew chunks at the bar, not very lady like either...

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Dustin Harder said...

It was Cathode Ray

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

Whenever I do shots, I spew before I can get to the bathroom. Once out the window, another time on the floor under the table.

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Casey said...

HA! One time in Worster, MA, I totally spit up a shot all over Les! He was so pissed, but I thought it was hilarious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home