Thursday, January 26, 2006

Brokeback Mountain


I don't even really know what to say about this movie. Half way through it I was kinda like "So what's everyone been talking about" and then when it was over I felt like I saw an amazing movie but dont know exactly what it was that made it so good. Then I met some friends for some drinks and I got a little tipsy, walked home by myself and started thinking about the movie. By the time I got back to my hotel I was sobbing-damn alcohol. I had to call a friend who met me in the stairwell and calmed me down. I was a mess. So-that was that.

On a lighter note.

I also had some major problems with my contact lenses during the movie and it really pissed me off. They kept like drying up and popping out of my eyes, it really sucked. Also, I was very thrown by the choices in the casting of the female characters in this movie. I think they were brilliant but I had to get used to it.

WARNING: I'm going to say something about the movie so if you haven't seen it you may not want to read....my question is for those of you that have seen it:

Didn't you feel dirty when you saw Anne Hathaway's taddy's? I SO did.

3 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Casey said...

Oh my god, I SO DID! I was like, PRINCESS DIARIES! NO!!!! I bet Julie Andrews was pissed. Oh, and her teeth at the end ... and her nails ... I was so distracted! I loved the movie too! "I dunno how to quit you!" UGH!

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I haven't seen it yet, it opens tomorrow in Saginaw...we're so far behind here. I heard about the Princess Titties though. What?

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger christopher john said...

Her tah-tahs were distracting. However, I do have to admit that I was emotional for the rest of the day when I saw it. Anything would set me off. It was very weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home