Friday, February 17, 2006

Bad moods...


It's funny how when you comment or get a comment as far as blogs are concerned your mood is reflected in that comment. Anyone ever notice that?

Bad moods are infectious. This morning my sister was in a horrible nasty mood and my nephew Tyler was about to be a little out of control. Him and I were waiting in the car for her and I pretty much bribed him to "be a good boy". I'm the uncle-I'm allowed to bribe. Just when I got him to be a sweetheart she gets in the car and is like "Tyler were you standing there staring at the door of the house that was open? You know how much we pay for heat every month?" I graciously accepted the blame for the door as to keep my bribe in tact. Almost immediately her mood went from Sunnie the grouch to Sunnie the peach and mine plumeted into the depths of bad moods (and I was having a pretty peppy morning if I do say so). In an effort to redeem myself (for personal reasons) from my mood yesterday I took a deep breath and I'm okay now...let's hope this last.

Yesterday at work we were having a meeting and I actually said "Can we hurry this up so I can go because I hate you bitches"....I think only 1 person heard me and she actually laughed, never the less, it was said. I also got into with my assistant wardrobe guy who I dont get along with as it is. Bad moods.

On an up side I did get to talk to someone on the phone yesterday right before my second show that I dont always get to talk to on a regular basis and that made everything okay. Damn him for having that voice that makes me happy...no matter what he says.

Anyone got a bad mood story for me? spill.

Also...HELLO??? How can nobody make a comment on that beautiful man Nate Berkus, come on!

5 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Casey said...

Bad moods are contagious. I hate being a person who is generally in a good mood, so when I am in a bad mood, peole think it's the wierdest thing. "Hey, what's wrong? Why aren't you smiling?" MUST I SMILE CONSTANTLY??? Jeez!

Btw, who has the magic voice???

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I'm the same way Casey. It only makes things worse when people ask you if you're in a bad mood. It's pretty obvious when I am, and I normally don't want to talk about it. Funny you wrote that about the person with the great voice, I don't even remember calling you yesterday.

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger paultoes said...

whenever i'm in a bad mood i just sit myself down with a good old tube of KY jelly and pull out my... my bible.
and then i pray.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Divafina said...

Dustin,
Be careful, you're starting to sound a not happy on the street. Remember when it stops being fun, you gotta leave the street. It's not that serious, you're the only human person on stage when everyone is a stuffed animal. You live in a masquerade, it's not real. I speak from experience and love!!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Yeah, I hate these mysterious blogs where people don't give all the dets. Who is this person? have you done it together before?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home