Thursday, February 23, 2006

gotta stop...


I have decided that at the ripe age of 25 I will never touch another cigarette as long as I live. These suckers were my demon. All to many times I have muttered the words "Can I get a hard pack of Marlboro lights please?". It used to be camel lights back in the day but then I went over to the marlboro side. How does one do that? How does one decided which smoke is superior or preferable to another? I just dont get it. Well...either way-I'M DONE. The trick is with these things in life is that it all comes down to one little answer and that answer is "Yes" or "no"...I choose NO...just NO. This will work.

Anyone else out there trying to change something that has just become habit?

5 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Casey said...

I'm glad you quit doll! Good luck to you!

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Casey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Chargenda said...

Well, I tried to stop reading your blog, but I can't! I just love it too much!!

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I'm going to try to quit eating out. I do it way too much, and I spend a lot of money and I'm getting super fat. Bleh.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger equippedtofascinate said...

I'm just gonna try to stop eating. I'll get all my calories from drinking alcohol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home